Business Office Hours
- Business Office Hours are Tuesday through Friday from 10am-2pm.
- During business hours, you may make your reservation by phone or in person.
- All Evening Performances begin at 8pm.
- All Matinee Performances begin at 3pm.
- Lobby opens 1 HOUR prior to showtime.
- Theatre seating begins 30 minutes prior to curtain times.
- OFFICE HOURS FOR SHOW WEEKS AS FOLLOWS: Tuesday to Thursday, 10am- 2pm; Friday 3pm-Showtime; Saturday 5pm-Showtime; Sunday Noon-Showtime
- Office hours for show week are subject to change on Thursdays for private events, or special performances. In this event Hours are 3pm – Showtime
- Main Stage ticket prices are by age group.
- All seats are intimately close to the action. There is not a bad seat in the house.
- Plays are $18 for Adult, $16 for Seniors (62+) and $10 for Students.
- To reserve tickets call the Box Office at (864) 224-4248 or visit ecplayhouse.com.
- Season Members must reserve tickets through the Box Office.
- For Group Rates please call our business office at 864.224.4248 Tuesday-Friday, Noon-4pm
- Tickets are non-refundable.
- Tickets must be presented to the usher 10 minutes before scheduled curtain time or the House Manager may release your tickets to any party present on that performance’s waiting list.
- Gift Certificates must be presented at the Box Office upon Arrival. Reservations can be made prior to show day.
- Late Seating is at the discretion of the House Manager.
- Tickets may be transferred to another performance if seats are available.
- Refunds can be given in the form of Gift Certificate to be used within the same show season. In the event of the last season show, certificate will be goo for the First show of the following season.
- Season Members may cancel their order, and receive their ticket credits back.
Attending The Theatre
- When coming to Electric City Playhouse you are taking part in a 2500+ year old tradition that engages you with the community in which you live. With this in mind please be courteous to the other audience members. You are part of their experience and they are part of yours.
- Watching a play requires you to think. Enjoy yourself and stay connected with the on stage action.
- There are many different types and styles of plays. You will enjoy the experience more if you do a little bit of research into the play and the playwright.
- Don’t be afraid to laugh…there are laughs even in tragedies. Go ahead…it’s ok!
Photography, Smart Phones and Other Electronic Devices
- Smart phone use is strictly prohibited during our shows. It is a distraction to other patrons and to our cast.
- Texting, taking photographs or operation of any recording device in the theatre is a severe violation of the writer’s copyright. Please don’t even think about doing this!!
- All mobile devices must be turned off prior to entering the theatre.
- We want all of our patrons to have an enjoyable theatre experience.