- All Evening Performances begin at 8pm.
- All Matinee Performances begin at 3pm.
- Business Office and lobby open TWO hours prior to curtain time.
- Theatre seating begins 30 minutes prior to curtain times.
- Main Stage ticket prices are by age group.
- All seats are intimately close to the action. We do provide breath mints in the lobby.
- Plays are $18 for Adult, $16 for Seniors (62+) and $10 for Students.
- For Group Rates please call our business office at 864.224.4248 between 11am-4pm.
- Tickets are non-refundable.
- Tickets must be presented to the usher 10 minutes before scheduled curtain time or the House Manager may release your tickets to any party present on that performance’s waiting list.
- Late Seating is at the discretion of the House Manager.
Business Office Hours
- Business Office Hours are Monday through Friday from 11am to 4pm.
- During business hours, you may make your reservation by phone or in person.
- Tickets may be transferred to another performance if seats are available.
- Season Members will be able to change their reservation for the fee of $1 if seats are available.
Attending The Theatre
- When coming to Electric City Playhouse you are taking part in a 2500+ year old tradition that engages you with the community in which you live. With this in mind please be courteous to the other audience members. You are part of their experience and they are part of yours.
- Watching a play requires you to think. Enjoy yourself and stay connected with the on stage action.
- There are many different types and styles of plays. You will enjoy the experience more if you do a little bit of research into the play and the playwright.
- Don’t be afraid to laugh…there are laughs even in tragedies. Go ahead…it’s ok!
Photography, Smart Phones and Other Electronic Devices
- Smart phone use is strictly prohibited during our shows. It is a distraction to other patrons and to our cast.
- Texting, taking photographs or operation of any recording device in the theatre is a severe violation of the writer’s copyright. Please don’t even think about doing this!!
- All mobile devices must be turned off prior to entering the theatre.
- We want all of our patrons to have an enjoyable theatre experience.