BECOME A VOLUNTEER
There are many ways to join in the fun at ECP both onstage and off. We love our volunteers because the show could not go on without lots of talent and help from them. If you would like to join the ECP Community please submit either the hard copy form (by mail), or the Electronic form below. We will add you to our list, and let you know when we need help in your area of interest. There is always more to do than we alone can handle.
ALL VOLUNTEERS SEE THE SHOW FOR FREE! (Seat choice is based on availability on that particular night)
Volunteers provide support to the structure of Community Theatre and are always welcome!
- BUILDING MAINTENANCE:
- Electrical, Plumbing, Carpentry, Small repairs
- Acting, Lighting/Audio/Video, Singing Offstage, Back Stage Help (Stage Manager)
- SET BUILDING/STRIKING and/or COSTUMES/PROPS:
- Construction, Technical Work, Painting, Sewing, Loan of furniture, Loan of décor, Striking the set after production
- PRODUCTION NIGHTS:
- Door Greeter, Seater/Usher, Concessions Server (MUST BE 21), 50/50 Raffle Salesperson
- Organizing Volunteers for a production
- Serve on a COMMITTEE as needed (Fundraising, Production, Play Selection, Building Maintenance, ADHOC, ETC)
- JOIN OUR ECP BOARD