Electric City Playhouse takes a proactive approach with regard to safety for all. Due to the high number of cases of Covid-19 in Anderson County and the Upstate of South Carolina, for the remaining performances in 2021 face masks are required to be worn by all patrons and volunteers, including both those who are and are not vaccinated. We have also reinstated a 55% capacity limit within the theatre to ensure physical distancing (please see diagram of blocked seats).
Due to the ongoing Covid-19 Pandemic, we will be requiring all actors to show proof of your Covid-19 Vaccine. This is for the health and safety of all those involved with and visiting ECP. Thank you for you understanding!
Advertising Sales Policy
Annual Membership Meeting
Board Member Voting Policy
Building Maintenance Committee
Code of Conduct
Concession Worker’s Duties
Election of Board of Directors
Fifty-Fifty Worker Duties
Fun-Raiser Rehearsal Policy
House Manager Duties
Membership through Volunteerism
Obtaining a Bid Quote Policy
Play Selection Committee
Policy and Procedures Committee
Proxy Appointment Form
Reopening after Covid-19
Season Calendar Determination
Sexual Abuse and Misconduct Prevention Policy
Special Meeting Policy
Sponsorship Sales Policy
Tobacco and Related Products
Youth Theatre Camp
Business Office Hours
- Business Office Hours are Wednesday 1:00-4:00
- By Phone, email, or appointment only Monday, Tuesday, Thursday and Friday 1:00pm-4:00pm
- All Friday & Saturday Evening Performances begin at 7:30pm.
- All Sunday Matinee Performances begin at 3pm.
- Lobby opens 1 HOUR prior to showtime.
- Theatre seating begins 30 minutes prior to curtain times.
- Box Office hours for productions begin 2 hours prior to showtime.
- All seats are intimately close to the action. There is not a bad seat in the house.
- Tickets are $15 for Musicals, $12 for Drama/Comedy, $10 for Plus Productions
- Season Memberships are $80 for 7 tickets. These tickets can be used one per show to each Regular Season Production.
- Group rates apply to parties of over 10 individuals.
- To reserve tickets call the Box Office at (864) 224-4248 or visit ecplayhouse.com.
- Season Ticket Holders must reserve tickets through the Box Office if they do not have their member ID.
- Tickets must be presented to the usher 10 minutes before scheduled curtain time or the House Manager may release your tickets to any party present on that performance's waiting list.
- Gift Certificates must be presented at the Box Office upon Arrival. Reservations can be made prior to show day.
- Late Seating is at the discretion of the House Manager.
- Tickets may be transferred to another performance if seats are available.
- Refunds can be given in the form of Gift Certificate to be used within the same show season. In the event of the last season show, certificate will be good for the First show of the following season. Monetary Refunds will only be given in the case of extreme emergency, and in the event of non performance due to inclement weather, power outages, etc. 24 hour notice must be givens to receive an exchange.
- Season Members may exchange their reservation to another showing of the same production. Seating for exchange will be based on availability.
Attending The Theatre
- When coming to Electric City Playhouse you are taking part in a 2500+ year old tradition that engages you with the community in which you live. With this in mind please be courteous to the other audience members. You are part of their experience and they are part of yours.
- Watching a play requires you to think. Enjoy yourself and stay connected with the on stage action.
- There are many different types and styles of plays. You will enjoy the experience more if you do a little bit of research into the play and the playwright.
- Don't be afraid to laugh...there are laughs even in tragedies. Go ahead...it's ok!
Photography, Smart Phones and Other Electronic Devices
- Smart phone use is strictly prohibited during our shows. It is a distraction to other patrons and to our cast.
- Texting, taking photographs or operation of any recording device in the theatre is a severe violation of the writer's copyright. Please don't even think about doing this!!
- All mobile devices must be turned off prior to entering the theatre.
- We want all of our patrons to have an enjoyable theatre experience.
- Photograph/Video Use Electric City Playhouse (ECP) reserves the right to use any photograph/video taken at any event sponsored by ECP, without the expressed written permission of those included within the photograph/video. ECP may use the photograph/video in publications and/or other media material produced, used or contracted by ECP including, but not limited to: brochures, invitations, books, newspapers, magazines, television, websites, social media. To ensure the privacy of individuals and children, images will not be identified using full names or personal identifying information without written approval from the photographed subject, parent or legal guardian. A person attending an ECP event who does not wish to have his/her image recorded for distribution should make her/his wishes known to the photographer, and/or the event organizers, and/or contact ECP at 514 North Murray Avenue, Anderson SC 29625 or firstname.lastname@example.org in writing of his/her intentions and include a photograph. ECP will use the photo for identification purposes and hold it in confidence. By participating in an ECP event or by failing to notify ECP, in writing, your desire to not have your photograph used by ECP, you are agreeing to release, defend, hold harmless and indemnify ECP from any and all claims involving the use of your picture or likeness.
Any person or organization not affiliated with ECP may not use, copy, alter or modify ECP photographs, graphics, videography or other similar reproductions or recordings without the advance written permission of an authorized designee from ECP.
Thank you for your understanding and cooperation!